Thursday, August 7, 2008

The paparazzi trying to get a million dollar shot of Liam. (This baby is not Liam)

Wow. What an amazing experience. I'm happy to report that momma and baby are doing well. Liam has been absolutely perfect. The support and love we've received from all of our families and friends is greatly appreciated. I'm so happy that so many of you are sharing in our experience through this website. (I really should thank Christy and Mike Madara for inspiring us to create a baby blog) Please keep viewing as we will continue to post pictures and stories from the days ahead.


On a more serious note, Liam had his first bowel movement shortly ago. We would like to congratulate Ravin's co-worker Rebecca (shown to the right) for holding him during this monumental event. I will save you the details, but those of you with children are probably familiar with the "black tar" that comes out first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those darn paparazzi! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sparing the dirty details. Reading 'black tar' was... enlightening. This has been my favorite post; you know the Harts love some good potty talk.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous I'm not there right now. I love that you are putting it all on here so we can play along. :) Black tar and all.

Love you guys. Maybe I'll come down after work tomorrow. I can't wait until Saturday!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a special day I've had:
- held Liam
- shared the moment of his first BM
- made "the blog"

Thank you Ravin and Brock for including me in this most precious time of your lives. Have to say that Liam stole my heart today!

BTW - my feelings won't be hurt a bit when you need to take the picture of me down so newer ones can go up!