Since God did not equip me with the necessary tools (or at least tools that function) for breastfeeding, I've determined that updating you is a way for me to contribute during the middle of the night feedings.
At the birth of a child, very few are more excited than the grandparents. After all, they put up with the parents of the new baby for more years than they would probably like to recall and, as such, it is their reward dote on the new family addition. (One might say that they are reaping the fruits of their labors) I am proud of the grandparents for their unconditional love and support. It is only fitting that their pictures be posted so that you can share in their happiness.
Mamaw Cindy and Papaw Jack (aka father of mother of great-grandson of hawkeye)
2 comments:
Brock,
How nice of you to post the grandparents' pics. Matt was just speaking of Liam's grandparents this morning and predicting that Liam will be one of the best loved grandsons, EVER!!!
Ravin,
I just know you loved snuggling precious LIam during his night feedings; I recall my boys being especially snuggleworthy in the middle of the night, and I expect you found that to be true of Liam during your first night together.
I spoke with Whitney last night and of course she sends her best. She and Joe will be in town on August 22 and she hopes you will be up for visitors by that date. I assured her if your pregnancy, labor and post labor disposition was an indicator, then you will be on your feet and ready for visitors in no time; after all, you never missed a beat!!!!
Loves to each of you.
love the pics of the "grands" and Liam. Congratulations to each of you!
Post a Comment