Monday, August 18, 2008

Every Good Boy Pees on His Mom at Some Point

I thought this was too funny not post. Although you can't see it clearly, Liam peed on Ravin last night. I guess getting a sponge bath and a hair wash can really relax a little fella. Soon after he was wrapped up, he let loose and soaked Ravin. That's my boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I got peed on when Raegan was 6 months old at a high school ball game. Had to leave. So at least your first was in your home right :) And of course boys are more prone to that I hear! Hope you guys are having a great time with him. I will be out school shopping with and for Raegan Saturday so maybe I can convince mom to drive your way so we can stop in. Take Care!
Kell

Anonymous said...

ha, Liam is already being mischevious!! I cannot WAIT to meet him!