Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dog Park

Ravin and I spent some time with Barnes today at the dog park. I used this time to teach myself how to post pictures and entries directly from my phone. I plan to use this new-found knowledge to post messages and pictures of events as they are happening in the hospital. Realtime blogging--you have to love the information age.


(I promise not to post anything too graphic)


6 comments:

Madara Family said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGING!!!! We are so excited you guys created a page. We miss you and can't wait to see little Liam!! Good luck with everything!

Iuliano said...

Ravin & Brock:

Little Liam will be the coolest kid in school with both parents being so tech savvy. Get it Brock!!!

May God bless you with ease in delivery, happiness, health and may baby Liam love sleeping through the night!!!

Loves.

Matt & Nic

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys! And for my god-dog Brock...hopefully he is excited to get a brother.

Anonymous said...

Ravin & Brock:

Thank you for providing us out-of-towners an avenue to keep up with our favorite family and little munchkin! We can't wait to learn the adventures that God has in store for you, and are sure to visit your site daily to see them unfold.

You are in our prayers as you transition from the sunset of pregnancy to the sunrise of parenthood. May it go effortlessly!!

Lots of Love, Big Hugs, and Sloppy Smooches (for Barnes),
G & J

Thundershocked said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! can't wait to see Liam:)

John said...

He's going to be a soccer player ... He is! Brock, just remember to breathe deeply and do everything that Ravin tells you to do.