Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here we are on the eve of what is likely the single biggest event in our lives. Two people uniting to bring another into the world is nothing short of a miracle. It is almost incomprehensible that a human being can develop from a microscopic collection of cells, molecules, and chemicals in such a short amount of time.

Tomorrow we will meet our son for the very first time. I cannot put into words the mix of emotions that I am feeling right now. The transition that Ravin and I are about to make is
enormous. With excitement comes nervousness, with joy comes uncertainty. No doubt, instinct will take over once the little one is here. Regardless, we have a strong support network of family and friends to help us out along the way. We will need it. You see, not only will our son be born tomorrow, but we will also be born into parenthood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make a beautiful family! CONGRATULATIONS! Look at those BIG brown eyes!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!