Since most of you have no idea what I do all day, I included this
picture of me with the scanning electron microscope. This instrument
is used to look at things on the sub-micro and nanoscales. I'm sure
you are overcome with joy now. Hopefully, this will help you pass the
time until Liam arrives.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(55)
-
▼
August
(25)
- The First Night Out
- A Question of Paternity
- Its Football Time in the Bluegrass!!!!!
- The Art of Thumbsucking
- Week 2 Highlights
- WHAT UP!!!
- Every Good Boy Pees on His Mom at Some Point
- Sleeping Through His First Woodland Arts Fair
- How Many Does It Take To Change a Diaper?
- Coming Home
- A Hard Day's Night
- No title
- Adding Another Limb to the Family Tree
- The paparazzi trying to get a million dollar shot ...
- Guess Who?
- Life is Good
- 6lbs 3 oz
- Knockin on the door
- And Away We Go
- Here we are on the eve of what is likely the singl...
- 23:59:59
- M Stands for Macho
- A Day in the Life
- Dog Park
- Numero Uno
-
▼
August
(25)

2 comments:
Brock - I've also been accused of being kind of like Chandler on Friends - people know I go to work and have a job, but no one knows what I do. HOWEVER, I DO NOT have cool machines like that at my work. You rock. The coolest thing I do all day is have web conferences with India. Would your machine help me do that better? What would they look like on a nanoscale?
Umm.... safety glasses?
Post a Comment