Friday, April 17, 2009

Keeneland...like father...like son!

I don't have a lot of time because I am at work, but I had to post these pictures of Liam at Keeneland last weekend. We had a great time. It was rainy, but Liam enjoyed himself.
My friend Gena and her family were with us. Gena's brother had this hat and sunglasses on and Liam was very interested.
"Hey you...I really like your look. Can I try it?"
"How do I look?"
"Now...let's see...7th race...which horse looks good?"

"I like number 2 'Gangbuster'. Let's bet on him!"


"Calling in all bets! It's going to be #2!"


"Love my shades!"

"Look...the winning ticket...am I a natural or what?"
"Gena and I calculate the winnings!"


"I love the calculator already!"

"I am all smiles because my horse won us money!"

1 comment:

Madara Family said...

That is too cute!!! He's a natural already!!I can't wait to see you guys this weekend