
We recently bought these sunglasses for Liam and he loves them. When we put them on he looks all around and you can tell he thinks it is so cool to see the world shaded! Haha.

Liam makes a lot of noise now. He can already say Dada! I am not convinced that he knows what it means though. He also does this thing where he sucks in air. I have a video of it and hope to post that soon. It is really funny.
He loves to eat! He likes veggies more than fruit and he really likes cereal. I think it taste like crap, but I guess if you don’t have much to compare it to you don’t complain.

One thing that is really funny about him is that even though he is a happy baby that laughs all the time more often than not he is a SERIOUS baby. It is really funny when he meets strangers. They try to make him laugh and he just looks at them with his eye brow raised like he is thinking, “What on earth are you doing? And why are you acting so silly?” It is soooooo funny!

When we were doing laundry the other day I put Liam in the laundry basket.
Here is a picture of his double crown!

I had to include this picture of Barnes. His trick is to steal dish cloths, burp cloths, bibs, and even socks and he sneaks around to the TV room. He shows it off like, "Look what I have!" If you get up to grab it he takes off running in the other room! I guess this also shows that Barnes has forgotten some of his dog training! haha

Liam will take his first trip to Keeneland this Friday. I wonder if he will grow up to love the horse races as much as his dad and Doc? …something tells me he will!
No comments:
Post a Comment