Saturday, January 17, 2009


I had to add these few other pictures from Christmas. I think they are too cute! Liam was so tired on Christmas Eve.





The day after Christmas with Uncle Nathan!



Liam has become very interested in drinking from a cup and very interested in our plates of food. He has also become interested in looking at our computers (see our last post) and cell phones.



One thing that has been a life saver is the “boon” spoon. The boon spoon is a spoon that holds the food and you can just squeeze it out as you feed him. It really helped us because Liam didn’t like to wait for another spoon full. HaHa…already a little piggy. Here is a picture of it in action






I will say that one of my favorite parts of my day is at night. After his last feeding and he is so stuffed and sleepy. Some of you may know what I am talking about. When they get stuffed and their cheeks look like they are filled with nuts similar to a squirrel…haha. When there little eyes just roll back in their head and you know they are thinking, “ahhh…I feel good and I am sooooo sleepy!” LOL. It is this time of day that I pull him up to my shoulder to burp and he sometimes will drift into a sound sleep before I get a chance to lay him down. I snuggle with him for a few minutes and then tuck him into bed.







Enjoy the extra photos below. Love to all!

------------------------------------

All Liam's cousins like to hold him. Here is a pic when Josie got a turn.






Liam was invited to his buddy Connor's 1st birthday party. Here Connor is rocking Liam in his car seat. So sweet!


Liam has also become interested in Barnes. He now watches Barnes as he walks around and reaches for him.

Then they get tired of each other!




"I still love my toes!"








"And I love to jump!"




We all enjoy watching dad play Rockband on the Wii!





Little peanut is already making messes!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a butterball!!!!

Love,
Aunt Lacy