Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

We had a great Thanksgiving! We all went to Glasgow. Evelyn Grace was still sick from a stomach bug, but liam was in high gear as an indian! They made pilgrim hats for the adults to wear at his school thanksgiving lunch.

Now we are getting ready for Christmas! Liam has been very excited about Christmas this year. He gets very excited about everything. The tree, the lights, the ornaments, decorations, and the Christmas books. He is singing songs for his school program.

Evelyn Grace is starting to talk more. She says "Gobble Gobble", "oopsie daisy", "Hooray", and when you ask her what a sheep says she says very quick, "ba" not "baaaaa", just "ba"! It is really cute. She also makes a really funny face when she says "cheese" for the camera.

Liam is still very difficult to put bed. As parents who have dealt this this so much we are exhausted from it. He is also at a difficult age because he is constantly testing us.

Evelyn Grace is had a hard age too because she always want me to hold her. She can also be mean. When she wants something and doesn't get it she throws a terrible tantrum. She also bites and scratches.

I hope they straighten out before Christmas! Santa might just decide to skip our house this year!

Enjoy the pictures. I included some from Halloween that I do not think I included in my last posts. Liam was Darth Vader and Evelyn Grace was an Ewok!

No comments: