There is always so much going on and I know I will forget everything I want to post! But here goes! Liam is doing great in Pre-K 1! He loves it and is learning so much. Each week they have a letter of the week and we have to come up with words that start with that letter. He really enjoys this!
He is also very excited about Halloween. It is his favorite holiday and he enjoys dressing up in acting in character that it is hard to pick what he should be. I will post a picture later this week of them trick-or-treating!
I let Liam watch the Michael Jackson Thriller video and he was hooked! He loved it so much. We took him downtown Lexington so he could see the Thriller parade. He loved it and said he wanted a red and black leather jacket and wanted to be in the Mini-Thriller parade next year. Haha-we will work on that!
Liam loves wearing his blazer to church and dressing like daddy. He also thinks it is neat when we go places and he gets a real glass to drink out of and he always says "cheers" to me!
He talks a lot about Justin Bieber and I am not even sure where he learned about him except maybe the girls from his school? He likes Katy Perry's song "Firework", ACDC's song, "thunderstruck", Mumford & Sons's "I will wait for you", and he has been asking about Lady Gaga!
Liam finished his first soccer season and he received a participation trophy and he was very proud of it and could not wait to show all his grandfathers and uncles!
Evelyn Grace has become quite the handful! She is in to everything and if she doesn't get what she wants she is terribly upset. She creates messes upon messes! And if we catch her doing something she shouldn't she turns and bolts in the other direction.
She tries to wink and blinks both eyes and has started saying cheese for pictures. She makes a silly face when she says this because she scrunches her face all up. Too funny and cute!
She has started saying a few things as well! "Hooray", "cheese", "shoe", "bye bye", "pumpkin", "moo" for a cow.
She also gets this excited face and puts her lips in an "o" shape! So cute! She cannot get enough of any dip! Guacamole, cheese dip, humus, it doesn't matter! She sticks her entire hand in and sucks it off her fingers!
We went to the Wool Fest in Falmouth! Liam got to ride a horse and see his first sheep shear! Evelyn Grace did not want to touch any of the animals.





































No comments:
Post a Comment