We are getting ready for Christmas. Liam is really into it this year and wants everything in blue (his favorite color). Blue bow and arrow, blue airplane, blue mustaches, blue horse. Brock has Liam telling me that Evie Grace wants a Playstation2! Liam has has a difficult time understanding about gift giving. We did the Circle of lLove gift giving for children from Brock's work. We have a 3yr old boy named John and 18 month named Zion. Liam didn't understand why he wasn't getting any gifts and he wanted to invited the boys over to his house for a play date. When I told him we did not know where they lived he said we just need a map! So cute!
Evelyn had her 6 month check up last week. She is 14 pounds now and has both ears infected! I has no idea she was sick! This is her 3rd round of meds! I assume we will be in the market for ear tubes soon.
EG is laughing now and loves to play with toys and jump in exersaucer. She has started making coo noises on a more regular basis. One thing she is terrible at is taking medication! I have never seen a baby hold meds in her mouth like this. She will hold it in and then slowly spit it out! I have tried adding it to her bottles and food and she just spits it out! Poor thing. Enjoy these photos!







No comments:
Post a Comment