On another note, Liam is talking and talking and talking. It is amazing how much he can say. He is repeating everything we tell him to say. Sometimes it sound correct and others you wouldn't know what he is saying. One funny thing I have realized is that all my years babysitting and being around children...it always seemed that the mothers could tell what their children say. Well now I know. I hear what he says and I know. Other people do not. Funny how that works.
Some things he is saying...
- "Hotdog" (not in reference to the food...he says it like "Well Hot-dog!". I hope that make sense.
- "Shew-wee" (sp) when he has a dirty diapter.
- Of course he can say "Elmo"
- "Basketball, Go Cats"
- "Its a mess" or "Messy"
- He can count to 10 with help and sing his abc's (but I think I mentioned that already?)
- His favorite book right now is the children's book "Bad Dog, Marley!"


No comments:
Post a Comment