Liam has been a very busy little man these past few months. I hope you enjoy the pictures on the slideshow below. One of the reasons that it takes me so long to post a new blog is because this blogspot takes forever to download pictures and it takes me even longer to get them in any kind of order. So, I have decided that it is faster for me to download a bunch a pictures to the photobucket and then upload a slideshow. Photobucket is not any better/easier, but I guess it saves me some time.
The other reason that it takes me so long is that Liam is alway very interested in my laptop. I am trying to type right now with him on my lap while keeping him from punching any buttons, etc. It is exhausting....haha!!!
Quick update: He is talking and talking and talking! We love to hear him say new things and we love his little personality! He still loves reading books, eating almost anything, making faces, and visiting with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I wish we had more time to visit with everyone! One thing he for sure loves to do now is play outside...especially basketball with dad! He is getting tubes put in his ears early tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer that all goes well and that they work...and maybe the he starts sleeping better. The pain keeps waking him up at night!
Enjoy the slideshow below. We are having so much fun!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment