Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Well, I guess it is time for my first post on Liam’s blog! Boy, have we been busy! To think that it has taken me 6 weeks to be able to function enough to actually write something is unbelievable. Fortunately, you have been entertained by Brock…the best dad on the planet! He has really done a fantastic job and I wouldn’t be able to do any of this without him.
That said…on to the good stuff and why you all are truly here anyway…how is Liam!?!

I love this picture. He sleeps with his eyes half open...just like me! We went to Mother Nurture yesterday for a breastfeeding latch check. Things are getting better and Liam and I are both getting the hang of it. Breastfeeding has been challenging, but I am so glad that we are doing it! Liam now weighs 9lbs 4oz! We are super excited about how big our little man is getting! (Well…I would really like him to stay little forever, but ya know…)

We had a busy weekend and have had an even busier week. Liam had his first trip to Glasgow, KY this weekend and went to his first wedding(Congrats Will & Sarah!)! He had a wonderful time hanging out with Doc and M and meeting some of his Great Aunts and Great Uncles for the first time!

This week we have tried to get Liam back on some kind of schedule and he is doing great. These past few nights he has slept over 6 hours straight! Whewhoo! No wonder I felt the urge to write…I have had some sleep! Hehe

Liam also went on a post-natal visit to our friends at The HIT Center. The High Intensity Training Center helped kick my butt into shape before I got pregnant and helped keep me in shape during the pregnancy. It was obvious that Liam had been there many times because the noise in the gym didn’t phase him. Here is a picture of me working out about 6 months pregnant.
And here is a picture of Jeremy with Liam. Jeremy trained me the majority of the time and I am sure feared many times that I was going to into labor at the gym…haha.

Here is a group picture with Rick, Jeremy, and Keri! Liam is the first HIT Center baby! My last training session was scheduled for the Monday before Liam was born. Once we had our C-section scheduled for that Thursday I called to cancel! I am crazy I know, but I can’t wait to get back there and work some of my pregnancy weight off!



Two nights ago Liam went to have dinner with Grandma Cindy, Great Aunt Donna, Aunt Lacy, and Great Grandfather, Papaw John. It was his 75th birthday! We had a great time! -Liam doesn't look very happy in this picture...he was a good boy until then end when he got really hungry!


Yesterday we had lunch with our good friend Nic. Happy Birthday Nic!




Brock has been very busy this week attending the Ryder Cup Golf Tournament. Last year (before we were expecting) he took the offer to volunteer for this tournament. Needless to say he is loving every minute of it.

Stay tuned for our next update…”Liam’s First Visit to Falmouth, KY”. We will also be posting another slide show soon of updated pictures. So stay tuned!

No comments: