I got a new phone for Christmas and I didn't post a blog before changing it over. So, i will have to go back later and add photos from Summer and Fall. These are mostly late fall and the start of Christmas. Liam is doing great in school. He is very smart, but gets really upset if he messes anything up. We are working with him on this. Every Wednesday I go to school with him to volunteer and his classmates take turns reading books to me. I have really enjoyed doing this and Liam loves it when I go to school with him. I can't believe how much they learn in Kindergarten! Evelyn Grace is wild and crazy! She is bossy and loves her baby dolls. She told me I was ridiculous the other day and to "chill out". At night she wants me to sit in the rocking chair which she calls the "rocket-ship".
Cuddling with Cousin Lilly!
Hanging out with Great-Grandma Wright. She visited for 2 weeks in the fall while Brock was on business trips. He traveled a lot this past fall so that made momma super busy!
Messy hair Evelyn Grace!
More with Grandma Wright!
More messy hair.
EG's Christmas program with school at our church.
Her best friend, Cooper!
More cousin love!
Getting all 3 of them to smile and look at the same time is very hard!
Liam's Kindergarten class holiday party!
Wrap a classmate in toilet paper to make a "snowman"!
Visiting Santa!
Our Tree 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment