Liam has his last day in preschool last week. I took a picture of Liam and Ms Alicia. She has been his teacher for the last year. He has been in this room the longest than any other at his daycare.
His first day of Pre-K 1 was yesterday. He loved the bat hanging in the tree in new his room. He also wanted to wear his hat sideways. Too funny. His backpack was a gift from his friend Finn at his birthday party. He got to color it himself. He loves it.
Liam has also moved into a new bedroom at our house. He "helped" Brock build new bunk beds. He has been going to bed better and sleeping through the night. We may have finally found something that has worked! Yahoooo! I will post a picture of his new bed room and the backpack soon.
I included a picture of Evelyn Grace. She had her first modeling experience with The Beaufort Bonnet Company. Evelyn took her first steps a few weeks ago, but is still just scooting around on her butt! Her favorite food is grapes! When she is finished eating she throws all the food in the recycling bin that is right under her high chair. My little savage!
I also included pictures from Liam's birthday! Darth Vader at Chuck E. Cheese. More pictures to follow soon.





















No comments:
Post a Comment