Monday, September 5, 2011

WOW what a summer!

This is a hodge podge of pictures, but I cannot get this stupid blog to upload anymore and at this point I would rather just get a blog post finished! Things have been busy in the Marrs household this summer. Evelyn Grace a wonderful baby! Since we came home she has pretty much slept from 9 PM - 5 AM! It is amazing! Liam is sleeping better too, although he still gets us up every night or so. Evelyn is still a tiny thing, but we are over the 9 pound mark now and she is starting to pack on the fat rolls!
During her 1st month she grunted A LOT! She sounded like an old man! She also really enjoyed her pacifer and sounded like Maggie Simpson! Very fitting that her Aunt Jackie gave her a Maggie Simpson outfit! LOL! When she grows into it I will be sure to get a picture posted of her in it.
Miss Evie Grace spits up a lot...just like her mommy did! By her 2nd month she was starting to make noises and coo sounds. She took 4 oz whenever she took a bottle which seemed like a lot compared to how tiny she was. She also spent a lot of time following me around the room with her eyes. For the first few weeks she slept in a cradle right next to our bed. She slept in her crib for the first time on Liam's 3rd Birthday, August 7, 2011. (Pirate birthday...will post pictures soon...yeah right!)

Liam is great with his little sister. He loves on her and helps. Wants to help me with her bottles, etc. Wants to hold her for just a few seconds and then wants me to take her. Every time she cries he tells me that she is hungry and that I need to feed her.

This picture is from the hospital. Brock took this. Isn't it great! Beautiful! Evelyn started smiling in her 3rd month. I bought her a new swing that goes in 3 directions! SHE LOVES IT AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T BUY IT SOONER! Her first day of daycare/school and my first day back to work was on August 22, 2011. I took a much needed 12 weeks off of work and they were wonderful. On August 30 she started taking 5 oz in her bottle! and on 9/1/2011 she rolled over for the first time!!! Front to back! I can't believe it!
On the 4th of July my Mom, Grandfather...
Dad, and Grandmother came to visit. What a beautiful day for pictures!
Liam begged me to take him to play tennis all winter! We finally got to go play! He gets frustrated very early if he can't hit the ball. I think that frustration comes directly from the Wright side of our family!

After Evelyn's bath her hair fro's out like this! So funny!
Right before I went in for surgery to have Evie Grace! Liam looks worried, but he wasn't. He had fun playing with everything. He had a cap too, but wouldn't put it on for this picture.

Here is Liam with his Uncle Lincoln right after he graduated from Marine Corp Basic training! This was in mid May and my doctor would not let me go to his graduation in Parris Island. :( I understand, but it was hard to miss. Lincoln put on his uniform so we could get some pictures. We are all very proud of our baby brother! Liam is too. He kept saying that Lincoln was in the "tamborines" instead of the Marines. So cute!

Hope to get more pictures posted soon!

No comments: