Saturday, June 5, 2010
Boy Genius
I do not usually like to brag about Liam, but I guess that is one of the reasons I do this blog. That reason and the fact that I never did any kind of baby book, so some day maybe I will print the pages of the blog? Anyway…when you have a genius toddler on your hands it makes it very difficult to get anything done. Hence the reason I have not been able to post a blog post in 2 months! LOL! It also doesn’t help that it takes us almost 2 hours to get him to bed at night and most times he is not asleep until 10ish. At least he is sleeping through the night though….FINALLY! OH…and it doesn’t help that it seems like I always take 3000 pictures and have to go through all of them to decide what to put on here. I have the same problem on facebook.
Back to Liam…he is talking and talking and it is amazing. Of course he can say his ABCs and can count to 20 (although, sometimes he forgets 15)! We have also started potty training! He is doing great!
The funny part about all of this is what all he is saying and how he says it. Lately, he has been obsessed with saying, “Hey mom (or dad, or any name)….what ya doing?” It is so cute! He repeats it over and over. Also, instead of just saying “NO”, he says “NO WAY!” very dramatic! It is hilarious. He calls strawberries…strawbabies, and flip-flops are foot-bops.
He is singing all kinds of songs and just breaks out in song at all times of the day. Most of them are songs he learned at daycare and some from our nursery rhyme book. Twinkle-Twinkle is Tinkle Tinkle…LOL! So cute. He does hand motions with his songs as well. Ugh…sooooo cute! Speaking of daycare…this past week was Liam’s last day in the Tiny Tots room at daycare. It is crazy to think about how much he has grown in the last 10 months.
Liam has always loved books, but his ability to memorize them is what is amazing to me. He can read a book one time and then have it memorized so he reads it back to you. Amazing! He also memorizes things we say. It is hilarious.
Liam hair probably needs to be cute, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I want him to have long shaggy hair, but it looks crazy. I think we will get it trimmed next weekend, but I hope it just stays curly.
I hope you enjoyed the slideshow above. I have more to post from Easter, etc.
Happy Spring and Summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment