Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Sorry we have just been able to post our Christmas pictures. We have been busy playing with all our new toys! Liam had a great Christmas. Today he had his 18 month check up. He did great. The doctor said that he is speaking at the level of a 2 year old. And boy can he talk. He says all kinds of things...even small sentences. "I'm/It's stuck!" "I wanna read a book!" "It's Told (instead of It's Cold!) "Stop right there!". Of course he can also say Basketball, football, and baseball! He is starting to mock everything we do. It is sooooo funny. This is such a fun time!! I hope you enjoy the pictures below. I also have to mention that my sister Lacy got married in December. Liam was the bell ringer. When we get the wedding pictures I hope to post a picture of him in his tux. too cute! And...his santa picture. he was a mess. I'll scan that in soon. Love to all.

No comments: