Liam spent time studying the sand!
Liam and Brock went walking into the ocean!
The beach life was so tiring!
Connor and Liam had a blast playing in the sand.
Andrew taught Liam how to play in the sand.
These picture are so funny. We went into a candy shop in Charleston and Liam got really excited about picking out his treat.
Best buds!
Connor had a Sand Goatee!
hmmm...what is this?

I think I'll eat it!


Walking with Dad!
Making friends at the pool!

Chillin before the wedding!

I think I'll eat it!
Walking with Dad!
Us
Billy & Cheryl
John Eric & Courtney
Benji & Missy

One day we went on a bike ride on the beach. Liam did not seem too enthused.





One day we went on a bike ride on the beach. Liam did not seem too enthused.
As you can tell we had a wonderful time on this vacation.
Since that time things for us have not stopped. Between UK football and other busy fall activities we have not really had much time. Liam's Halloween was really uneventful as he slept through trick-or-treating. He was an octopus, but the only time he wore it was at daycare. I'll post the picture of him in his costume soon. He also seems to already have a few girl friends at day care. It is too cute.
Lastly, I am proud to announce that we now have a walker on our hands!!! Last week Liam finally walked all the way across the living room from Brock to me. It was great. Today, November 19...he finally just started walking around everywhere! So...just like that...he became a walker. I know that Lacy & Nathan will be glad since he'll have to walk down the isle at their wedding...one month from today (Note: This post says Nov 17, but I am not posting it until Nov 19...the date usually shows the date that you started the post editing not the date when you actually post it)!
No comments:
Post a Comment