So sorry that I haven’t been able to update recently. We have all been sick. I got a cold about a month ago and it lasted 2.5 weeks. Then Liam got sick. It started with a cough and when I took him to the doctor she informed me that he had an ear infection in both ears and pneumonia. She started him on an antibiotic. That helped the pneumonia to clear up, but his ears were still infected. So, we started on another antibiotic. He has also been teething a lot. Today, I am home with him because he vomited at daycare. So, little guy is still not feeling well. And Brock has not been feeling well either. WE ARE READY FOR SPRING!!!
Liam got a get well card from my Aunt Donna and Uncle Rick! Hewanted to chew on it!
Lots to tell ya….
We have a tooth…FINALLY! With lots of hard work and pain, Liam has a tooth coming up on the bottom. He has another one on the bottom that will probably show in the next few days and one coming in on the top.


Aunt Jackie recently got back from a month long trip to India. She brought Liam these adorable shoes. How funny and cute!
And his first pair of Chuck Taylors!
Before getting sick Liam had tried all kinds of food. He loves sweet potatoes, carrots, and he LOVES BANANAS. He does not really care for peas, apples, or pears. He loves to drink from a glass and he is trying to figure out the sippy cup.
Here is Liam with M and Grandmother.
I will post more pictures later. Brock has downloaded them on his computer and he is at work.
Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment